Friday, May 25, 2007

FED UP

I am so done. JD is being a king jackass...and I just want him OUT. So many things...the way he's dealing with Bug, he totally pushes him until he cries and then gets angry because Bug doesn't want to be around him, he's been screaming at me in front of Bug, I feel like I live with my father....telling me how I can spend my money, questioning everything I do. Since I can't lift, I have to rely on him for much of the household stuff. Last night the garbage can was OVERFLOWING in the kitchen. I was in the middle of making dinner and I asked him very politely to please take the garbage out because I couldn't fit anything else in the can. He said, "I plan on it. It's on my list for tonight." Uhh what? It's on your list?? So when do you intend to do it? "Later tonight...what's the hurry?" Gee I dunno, the fact that I am now starting to pile the freakin' garbage on the COUNTERTOP because the can is filled to capacity??? The other night he was being pissy and he went through the house and made a list of all the items in the house and listed who *owned* them next to them. Ironically he must have lost his memory and the fact that 90% of the furniture in this household was MINE before we even met. It was in MY home when we moved in together....it's not his nor is it items that will be split between us in the event of a divorce. Of course he did it for my benefit as he conveniently left it sitting out on the table open to that page so that I could *find* it. Whatever...if you're so damned anxious to end this situation, why the hell are you still here? I guess he thought it'd appear as a threat or warning to me...I dunno. He's made ZERO effort to find a place or move towards getting out. I'm done playing nice. I've tried being cordial, tried being tolerant....I am done. I am exhausted and wiped out...no more.

I had an appt. with my counselor today and I happened to mention the whole garbage can incident. She was speechless. She was shocked that I didn't tear the list up and toss it back at him like confetti. I'm just worn out...I want him out. So tired of fighting about it all.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I can understand why you're so tired of it all hon. Games and more games from him now. And to use your son, is low. But I've seen that happen. Terrible.

I don't know what else to say but to wish you strength and continued sanity as you go through what lies ahead. Lean on us when you need to, we're here for you.

Drama said...

Thank you, Fiona. I'm just so wiped out and done with the stuff.

Drama