Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all the Blogger Mommys out there. It's been a busy day here in the Case de Drama...good but busy.

Last night found me meeting up with the Cute Boy. ::sigh:: I can't seem to pull away from him. He's definitely nowhere near future spouse material but for right now, right here, he's perfect material. Whew and can that boy kiss. So we spent a couple hours together last night and it was great. He makes me smile and laugh...he's playful and silly and just downright cute. I didn't get home until almost 5 am - we fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up at about 3:30 am. We probably won't get to see each other for another 2 weeks or so. Bummer.

I had to be up by 8 to get ready for brunch with family at 10 which made for a very very sleepy Drama.

After brunch Bug and I came home and he actually allowed me to take a nap for about an hour. I woke up to a text from one of my friends, confirming our plans for this evening. We had planned for three of us to take our boys to dinner and then to see a movie. My one friend ended up bringing her husband with. That worked out great as he offered to take the boys to see their movie and allow the three moms a break to see a chick flick sans kiddos. One of the coolest Mother's Day gifts I could ask for! Thank you S!! =) By the time we left the theater, it was bedtime for Bug. Got him ready for bed and did a few things around the house. It's back to work tomorrow, where do the weekends go??

I'm off to bed...Sweet Dreams Drama Queens!!

No comments: