And Now For Something a Bit Lighter
Fuse emailed this to me and I decided to go ahead and post it here with my answers. I need something light and fluffy this morning
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with really cool package toppers.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with really cool package toppers.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - never had a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend. Hope to accomplish that today.
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend closest to New Years...I'm tired of it by then
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Barbie Townhouse
7. Hardest person to buy for? K
8. Easiest person to buy for? Bug
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No but I really want one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail with a newsletter/photos of Bug
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Barbie Townhouse
7. Hardest person to buy for? K
8. Easiest person to buy for? Bug
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No but I really want one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail with a newsletter/photos of Bug
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Cartoon character Chia Pet from my *beloved* ex-BIL
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love all the kiddie ones - Rudolph, Frosty, etc
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nuh uh
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Those darned Christmas cookies!
16. Lights on the tree? Hell yeah...LOTS of them!
17. Favorite Christmas songs: Angels We Have Heard on High - gives me chills every time I hear it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like both, heading down to my sisters is always a good time.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bug picked out a star last year for our new tree
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The ads starting in OCTOBER
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My Looney Tunes ornament collection
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It used to be lasagna but now ham, sweet potatoes...chocolate candy cane pie. ::slurp::
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? K...all of him...without any hesitation.


2 comments:
"Favorite ornament theme or color?"
Mine is mistle toe! (evil grin)
LOL While I do enjoy the merits of mistletoe...I've never actually considered decorating my entire tree with it...hmmm
;)
Post a Comment