Saturday, January 17, 2009

Skating Along

This will be brief, I have a lot to accomplish today.

Not a whole lot to report. Life is going along for the most part, nothing remarkable to speak of. The boy situation has calmed down a bit. We're down to two prospects. Heh It's good, enjoying the chance to get to know them. I have tentative plans to meet with Boy #1 on Tuesday evening. He's extremely sweet, a total gentleman, and fun. I'm really excited about meeting him, but extremely apprehensive as well. He's already seen photos of me but I still can't shake the thought that he'll take one look at me and realize he made a tremendous mistake. Ugh...I hate first dates.

Speaking of dates, tonight I am going with my best friend as her date. Heh She was invited to a dinner party for another friend of hers that I also know. She asked me to join her as her date since I'm free and had no other plans tonight. So we're going out together. Low key dinner and spending some time with friends. Looking forward to it.

Well I better run. I want to thank everyone for their comments recently. I do appreciate knowing you're out there and that you actually care. Means a lot to me.

A better update forthcoming, I promise.

2 comments:

Fusion said...

Cool beans girl :)
And he will be making a mistake if he thinks that!

Sorry I missed your call yesterday, I was er...busy with Terry ;)

TTYS!

Drama said...

Awww thanks Sweetie! Hope I didn't um *interrupt* you guys. I need to talk to you...was a stressful day yesterday.

Drama