300!!!!
Wow, I actually made it to 300 posts. I would have never even imagined that I'd make it to 300 posts. YAY Me! Heh
Not a whole lot to blog about, well not a whole lot that I want to share at this point. Dealing with some *stuff* from the exhole - my new term of endearment for JD - but I'm not completely ready to divulge it. The Man has been uber supportive and helpful. I just wish the exhole would just fall into a black hole for the duration.
The Man is A-freaking-MAZING! He's my rock and my shelter, my support, my guide...each day I acknowledge how absolutely lucky I am to have him in my life. Bug and I both are very lucky.
I don't have a whole lot more to say, I'm exhausted and thinking I really need to get some sleep. So much for a whole lotta fanfare and excitement for my 300th post. Eh I'll do better on 400. Heh
Sweet Dreams Drama Queens!
Not a whole lot to blog about, well not a whole lot that I want to share at this point. Dealing with some *stuff* from the exhole - my new term of endearment for JD - but I'm not completely ready to divulge it. The Man has been uber supportive and helpful. I just wish the exhole would just fall into a black hole for the duration.
The Man is A-freaking-MAZING! He's my rock and my shelter, my support, my guide...each day I acknowledge how absolutely lucky I am to have him in my life. Bug and I both are very lucky.
I don't have a whole lot more to say, I'm exhausted and thinking I really need to get some sleep. So much for a whole lotta fanfare and excitement for my 300th post. Eh I'll do better on 400. Heh
Sweet Dreams Drama Queens!


1 comment:
Happy 300 Drama!
Talk to you soon, finally got Terry moved in and most of the work done, for now at least!
Glad life is good for you all.
Post a Comment