Happy Friday!
Friday, Glorious Friday! Heh
It's gorgeous here, supposed to be about 75 degrees and sunny today. We started summer hours at work which means I get out of the office at noon every Friday starting this week. I decided to take a half of a vacation day today. It's my mommy's birthday and she's coming up to stay the night and go to Bug's t-ball game tomorrow. So I have the day off!!
Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoys the weekend.
I hope to have a post up tomorrow...some deep thunks. Watch out! Heh


2 comments:
Wow, lots of posts today Drama, that's a good thing I think. Moving on and all that, right?
I like what you wrote about T too.
I'll be getting that check in the mail and maybe call you tomorrow, have a question for you from another blogger who wrote me today...
Lots on my mind lately I suppose. Yes, it is a good thing. =) Look forward to hearing from you John
Post a Comment