I got nothing....
I feel like I should have something to say, something of note to blog but I've got nothing. Oh there's plenty going on, Bug and I both have been the lucky recipient of the dreaded flu....most probably the evil kind but since testing is ridiculously backlogged, they're not testing just treating as if we have it. He's been down since Saturday and I've been down since Monday. Oh joy, fun times.
My house looks like a bomb (or six) has gone off, I have ZERO clean clothes, and I don't particularly care at this point. I went to work today for a few hours and I'll give it my best attempt to make it again tomorrow for part of the day. Then I'll take the weekend to veg and pass out and then hopefully recover and get my home back in order before returning to work on Monday. Wish me luck, I'm not terribly confident that it'll work. Heh
I'm missing P like crazy. I've managed to make it all week without calling him until today. Bleh. Of course, he has much stronger resolve than *I* do and did not answer when I called. I left him a quick voice mail but I don't expect that he'll return my call. I'm prepared for that.
I'm feeling pretty damned unsettled. This is the first time in forever that I've not had a potential/possible romantic prospect or someone that I was seeing, even on a casual basis. There is NOBODY. It feels strange but ok. I know I'll survive and I'm sure many are reading this thinking it's no big deal and I'm overreacting but it's my reality.


2 comments:
Ok Drama, I'm confused here. This just popped up in my rss readers, but it's dated Oct 29th of last year?
Did I take a trip with Doc Brown in his DeLorean? ;)
Haha no, Fuse you didn't take a trip with Doc Brown. I had written this post and then somehow never published it. Sorry about that.
Post a Comment